DACAAR invites applications from suitable candidates for the following position:
|Job Title:||Senior Trainer (Entrepreneurship)|
|Department:||Program / Operation Sub Department|
|Duty station:||Kabul Main Office with regular travel to rural areas in Afghanistan.|
|Required number:||One (1)|
|Gender:||Male / Female|
|Contract:||Fixed Term till end of December 2021 (Extendable)|
|Salary:||PS-A1, USD (859) including Government Tax,|
|DACAAR is a non governmental, humanitarian organization that supports sustainable development in Afghanistan through promoting the ability of local communities to decide upon and manage their own development process. The organisation employs around 900 staff of whom 05 are expatriates. Core thematic areas are: Water, Sanitation & Hygiene; Natural Resource Management; Small Scale Enterprise Development; Women’s Empowerment.|
|The Senior Trainer (Entrepreneurship) is responsible to carry out the planned activities under the UNODC project. The Senior Trainer (Entrepreneurship) should train the AWCCI( Afghanistan women of chambers, commerce and industries) members, women producer groups and women recourse centres members in digital marketing, online sales, basic financial management, business management, basic accounting & bookkeeping, simple business plan development, quality management of the business, working on quality production, sorting, grading, bottling, branding, packaging and packing|
|· The Senior Trainer (Entrepreneurship) should conduct the high quality entrepreneurship trainings package to the women entrepreneurs mainly: AWCCI members, women producer groups and women recourse centers members based on the UNODC project work plan, both in Kabul and Herat provinces.
· Ensure coordination with the AWCCI office, women producer groups (PAs’) and women recourse centers (WRCs’) in the field level and also in central level.
· In close coordination with the relevant line manager the Senior Trainer (Entrepreneurship) should plan the field visits for observing the current established enterprises both for PAs’ and WRCs’ and also provide the detail reports and other required evidences.
· Conceptualize training materials based on the training need assessments.
· The Senior Trainer should create training strategies, initiatives and materials. He/she should ensure the created materials are in line with the ground realty.
· The Senior Trainer (Entrepreneurship) should ensure that the training sessions enable the participants to improve their current established enterprises.
· The Senior Trainer (Entrepreneurship) should use the common and understandable words during the training sessions.
· The Senior Trainer (Entrepreneurship) should coordinate and monitor enrolment, schedule, costs and equipment.
· The Senior Trainer (Entrepreneurship) should closely supervise the participant’s performance during the training sessions.
· The Senior Trainer (Entrepreneurship) should understand the importance of business management within the broader context of rural development.
· The holder of this position must strictly follow the organization existing security policies, procedures, and daily instructions of the safety personnel.
· Any other tasks are given by the Project Manager.
|Education/ Qualification and Employment Benefits|
|Education: Bachelor degree in Economics, Bachelor in Business Administration or social science master degree is preferable.|
|Experience: At least five (5) years relevant experience of conducting Business and enterprising management trainings|
|Other qualifications’ an advantage:
Excellent training facilitation and presentation skills (experience in facilitating workshops, conducting participatory trainings and delivering presentations).
Quality training facilitation and presentations skills
Experience working with Consultancies, governmental and non-governmental organizations in Afghanistan.
Experience and skills in training and transfer of knowledge (mentorship area).
Ability to plan and organize own work, deliver results and meet deadlines.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Excellent training knowledge
|Languages: Fluency in Pashto, Dari and English language|
|· Good training opportunities to enhance employees’ skills
· Severance pay: one month salary per year of service
· 24 days of paid annual leave per year
· 10 days of paid sick leave per year
· 2 days weekend
· Eid bonus on both Eids (after the completion of three months service)
· 30 days of paid Hajj leave (after the completion of one year service)
· 90 days of paid maternity leave for female employees(after the completion of three months service)
· 5 days of paid paternity leave for male employees(after the completion of three months service)
· 15 days of public holidays per year
· Pick and drop Allowance AFN (1500)/ month
|Procedure for submission of applications:|
|Interested and qualified candidates should submit a DACAAR Job Application Form along with introduction letter and CV online to email@example.com or a Hard copy to HR Department in DACAAR main office Kabul.|
|· Applications without DACAAR Job Application Form will not be considered.
· Application without Vacancy Number will not be considered.
· Applications submitted as .RAR file or the size exceeds 2MB, will not be accepted by the system
· Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted and called for the written test/ interview.
· The salary would be paid in AFN according to the actual exchange rate.
|DACAAR is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all sections of the society. While all applicants will be strictly assessed on their individual merit, qualified women, people with disabilities and members of minority communities are especially encouraged to apply.|
|Kabul Office Address:
DACAAR, Main Office, Paikob-e-Naswar, Wazirabad, Kabul, AfghanistanPostal address: Central P.O. Box 208, Kabul, Afghanistan
Phone: (+93) 0202230752/ (+93) 0202230753
Web site: www.dacaar.org
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org