DACAAR invites applications from suitable candidates for the following position:
|Job Title:||Field Coordinator|
|Department:||Programme / Operations Sub Department|
|Duty station:||East – RO / Nangarhar – Jalalabad Regional Office with travels to field offices|
|Required number:||One (1)|
|Gender:||Male / Female|
|PS-A1, USD (859) including Government Tax, negotiable based on experience and qualifications.|
|DACAAR is a non governmental, humanitarian organization that supports sustainable development in Afghanistan through promoting the ability of local communities to decide upon and manage their own development process. The organisation employs around 900 staff of whom 05 are expatriates. Core thematic areas are: Water, Sanitation & Hygiene; Natural Resource Management; Small Scale Enterprise Development; Women’s Empowerment.|
|To deliver quality field services in support of Regional Manager, Monitoring and supervision of projects on regular basis to make sure the implementation is in accordance with established planning schedule, and in compliance with,|
|Education/ Qualification and Employment Benefits|
|Education: Bachelor Degree in Agriculture is required but, (Master degree is preferable).
At least (5) years of relevant experience in NRM related projects, both in management and implementation
|Other qualifications’ an advantage:
Ability in team working, Management skills and ability to properly planning, Organizing and implementing
|Languages: Oral and written fluency in(English, Dari, Pashto)
|· Good training opportunities to enhance employees’ skills
· Eid bonus on both Eids (after the completion of three months service)
· 36 days of paid annual leave per year
· 10 days of paid sick leave per year
· 30 days of paid Hajj leave (after the completion of one year service)
· 90 days of paid maternity leave for female employees(after the completion of three months service)
· 5 days of paid paternity leave for male employees(after the completion of three months service)
· 15 days of public holidays per year
· Food allowance of AFN 3500/month
|Procedure for submission of applications:|
|Interested and qualified candidates should submit a DACAAR Job Application Form along with introduction letter and CV online to email@example.com or a Hard copy to HR Department in DACAAR main office Kabul.|
|· Applications without DACAAR Job Application Form will not be considered.
· Application without Vacancy Number will not be considered.
· Applications submitted as .RAR file or the size exceeds 2MB, will not be accepted by the system
· Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted and called for the written test/ interview.
· The salary would be paid in AFN according to the actual exchange rate.
|DACAAR is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all sections of the society. While all applicants will be strictly assessed on their individual merit, qualified women, people with disabilities and members of minority communities are especially encouraged to apply.|
|Kabul Office Address:
DACAAR, Main Office, Paikob-e-Naswar, Wazirabad, Kabul, Afghanistan
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org