- Assist Site Engineer and Field Officer/ Team leader in conducting village assessment survey and selecting proper locations for water points, latrines, bath and hand washing facility.
- Check quality of raw materials on site.
- Follow up the curing of concrete work and concrete elements.
- Follow up of water quality test for new and rehabilitated water points and support Field Officer/ Team leader.
- Follow up and closely monitoring drinking water distribution process and be sure the drinking water distributed according to the signed contract.
- Record Kilometer of vehicles as well running hours of generators and drilling rigs.
- Distribute concrete elements, BSF and construction materials to the site.
- Keep daily record of project progress.
- Assign vehicles, equipment and skilled laborers for daily project’s activities.
- Assist the Field Officer/ Team leader in mobilizing communities to contribute the project.
- Assist the Field Officer/ Team leader in training new mechanic/ valve man locally assigned by community, if there are not already trained mechanics, collecting mechanic wages during the installation of the hand pump/stand post.
- Ensure the supply of proper sand, gravel and stone in the well/ stand post site, which is the community responsibility.
- The holder of this position must strictly follows the organization existing security policies, procedures and daily instructions of the safety personnel.
- Any other task given by the superior