DACAAR invites applications from suitable candidates for the following position:
|Job Title:||Supervisor (Data Quality GIS/MIS Data)|
|Department:||Programme / Technical Unit|
|Duty station:||Kabul – Programme (with travel to rural areas in Afghanistan)|
|Required number:||One (1)|
|Contract:||Fixed Term till end of June 2017 (Extendable )|
|PS-B1, USD (445) including Government Tax, negotiable based on experience and qualifications.|
|DACAAR is a non governmental, humanitarian organization that supports sustainable development in Afghanistan through promoting the ability of local communities to decide upon and manage their own development process. The organisation employs around 600 staff of whom 5 are expatriates. Core thematic areas are: Water, Sanitation & Hygiene; Natural Resource Management; Small Scale Enterprise Development; Women’s Empowerment.|
|To maintain, reviewing Hydro geological data digitally and in hard copy (physically), including Geophysical and Hydro chemical data, and to ensure quality and reliability|
· Take care about the safety of supervised data and take daily backup from reviewed data to external hard desk
· Any other tasks given by the supervisor
|Education/ Qualification and Employment Benefits|
|Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer science (Information Technology) Master degree is preferred.|
|Experience: Five (5) years of relevant experience.|
|Other qualifications’ an advantage:
· Good communicator, both in writing and orally (in Afghan Native and English).
· Committed to good working relationships with trainee and employers and have the ability to motivate others.
· Practiced experience.
|Languages: Pashto/Dari & English|
|· Good training opportunities to enhance employees’ skills
· Severance pay: one month salary per year of service
· 24 days of paid annual leave per year
· 10 days of paid sick leave per year
· 2 days weekend
· 30 days of paid Hajj leave (after the completion of one year service)
· 90 days of paid maternity leave for female employees(after the completion of three months service)
· 5 days of paid paternity leave for male employees(after the completion of three months service)
· 15 days of public holidays per year
· Transportation allowance AFN (1500)/ month.
|Procedure for submission of applications:
|Interested and qualified candidates should submit a DACAAR Job Application Form along with introduction letter and CV online to firstname.lastname@example.org or a Hard copy to HR Department in DACAAR main office Kabul.|
|· Applications without DACAAR Job Application Form will not be considered.
· Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted and called for the written test/ interview.
· The salary would be paid in AFN according to the actual exchange rate.
|DACAAR is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all sections of the society. While all applicants will be strictly assessed on their individual merit, qualified women, people with disabilities and members of minority communities are especially encouraged to apply.|
|Kabul Office Address:
DACAAR, Main Office, Paikob-e-Naswar, Wazirabad, Kabul, Afghanistan